Monday, April 26, 2010

Prayers for Bret Michaels

Bret Michaels, lead singer for the band Poison by current news reports still finds himself in intensive care and being closely watched by his doctors. He is suffering from a brain hemorahage.

My prayers go out to Bret for a speedy recovery from this situation. It is a condition that I personally have dealt with from a couple of different perspectives. The first being that when I was in high school I experienced some blackouts and was diagnosed with a brain tumor which resulted in my having 2 brain surgeries in my senior year of high school. The 2nd is that my father experienced an aneurism in his brain several year ago which sent him into the hospital for a couple of weeks while he recovered.

So this situation that Bret Michaels finds himself in is something that I am keenly sensitive too. I know that Bret can recover from this. But it will take some time for a proper healing to take place.

So I offer my prayers of support to Bret during this time. And feel confident that he can completely recover from it in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment